- Promoting health and safety
- Work, health and wellbeing
- Comcare research program
- Health and safety representatives
- Preventing harm
- Managing risks in the workplace
- Managing hazards
- Early intervention
- Recovery and return to work
- Returning to work
- Returning to independence
- Claims and benefits
- Roles & responsibilities
- Can I claim?
- Lodging a claim
- Medical treatment
- Assessing a claim
- Benefits and entitlements
- Claiming expenses
- Frequently asked questions
- Online claims policy manual (eCPM)
- Reconsiderations and reviews
- Customer Information System (CIS)
- Forms and publications
- The scheme
- Overview of the Comcare scheme
- The WHS Act
- The SRC Act
- The ARC Act
- Harmonisation of WHS laws
- Authorities we work with
- Employers in the Comcare scheme
- The Work Health and Safety Regulatory Framework
- Work Health and Safety Compliance and Enforcement
- OHS enforcement
- About us
- News & media
- Comcare National Conference
- Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards
- Rehabilitation Case Manager Forums
- Comcare Best Practice Forums
- Past events
Graduate Development Program 2014
Are you looking to kick start your career as a Graduate? Put your career FIRST at Comcare.
Comcare's Graduate Program is a great way to make your transition from university to the workforce in the Australian Public Service.
Comcare and Safe Work Australia have partnered together to employ Graduates from a range of educational disciplines and work together closely on a number of projects relating to work health and safety and workers' compensation.
Comcare is seeking to employ several Graduates and Safe Work Australia is seeking to employ one Graduate for the Graduate Program 2014. Please visit Safe Work Australia's website for more information about their program.
As a Graduate, you will be provided with a variety of training and development opportunities, an attractive remuneration package in a challenging, rewarding and supportive work environment.
Find out more about our Graduate Program: