- Promoting health and safety
- Creating mentally healthy workplaces
- Why is work health important?
- Healthy worker
- Working together: Promoting mental health and wellbeing at work
- Mental Health and Wellbeing - Participating and thriving in our workplaces
- Supporting ability at work
- Supporting health, performance and productivity
- Flexible work
- Building a resilient workforce
- Health Benefits of Work
- Roles and responsibilities
- Duty Holders
- Comcare research program
- Health and safety representatives
- Investing in Experience: Age diversity in the workplace
- Work Health and Safety campaign program
- Education & training
- Creating mentally healthy workplaces
- Preventing harm
- Managing risks in the workplace
- Managing hazards
- Early intervention
- Recovery and return to work
- Recovery and rehabilitation
- Returning to work
- Returning to independence
- Claims and benefits
- Roles and responsibilities - claims
- Can I claim?
- Lodging a claim
- Assessing a claim
- Medical treatment
- Benefits and entitlements
- Frequently asked questions
- Reconsiderations and reviews
- Customer Information System (CIS)
- Our service charter
- Our fraud policy
- Case managers
- Forms & publications
- The scheme
- The SRC Act
- Legislative Instruments and Gazettal Notices under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988
- Information on 2011 SRC Act amendments
- Information on 2009 SRC Act amendments
- Information on the 2007 SRCOLA Amendments
- SRC Regulations Amendments 1988 to 1999
- SRC Regulations Amendments 2000 to 2009
- SRC Regulations Amendments from 2010
- Overview of the Comcare scheme
- The Parliamentary Injury Compensation Scheme
- The WHS Act
- The ARC Act
- Authorities we work with
- Premium paying employers
- Our compliance and enforcement activities
- Regulatory guides
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Cost recovery
- The SRC Act
- About us
- Organisational structure
- Comcare 2016-17 Corporate Plan
- Useful links
- Contact us
- Access to information
- Service charter
- Public Interest Disclosures
- Comcare diversity programme
- News & media
- Managing Workplace Psychological and Stress Injuries
- Learn how to manage workplace psychological injuries
- 2017 National WHS Forums
- Comcare National Conference
- Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards
- Past events
- 2016 National Conference
- 2016 National WHS Forums
- 2016 Comcare Rehabilitation Case Manager Forum - May
- 2016 Chronic Pain: New Understanding, New Paradigm, New Approach
- 2015 Comcare Rehabilitation Case Manager Forum - May
- 2015 Managing psychological injuries in the Comcare scheme
- 2015 Health and Safety Representative Forums
- 2014 Health and Safety Representative Forums
- 2014 National Conference
- 2014 Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards
- 2013 National Conference
- 2014 Preventing psychological injury in changing workplaces forum
- 2013 Rehabilitation Case Manager Forum - May
- 2012 Comcare Asbestos Forum
- 2012 Rehabilitation Case Manager Forums - November
- 2012 National Conference
- 2012 Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards
- 2012 Rehabilitation Case Manager Forums - May
- 2011 National Conference
- Health and Safety Representative Forums Cairns/Townsville
- How to apply
- Temporary employment registers
- Graduate Program
- Indigenous Graduate Program
- What we offer
- Working at Comcare
This year our trade exhibition showcased over 20 organisations in the rehabiltation, health and safety industry.
Advanced Personnel Management
Advanced Personnel Management (APM) is an Australian owned provider of innovative injury prevention and management services tailored to your workforce. APM's representation nationally offers consistent specialist service delivery and working partnership to their Comcare customers Australia wide to guarantee cost-effective, measurable outcomes.
Australian Medico-Legal Group
The Australian Medico Legal Group is a trusted provider of high-quality independent medico-legal reports. Our primary objective is to deliver outstanding service levels and to assist our clients in achieving excellent claim outcomes within the Comcare scheme.
Balanced Ergonomics provides online automated risk assessment solutions that reduce the frequency and severity of musculoskeletal disorders (RSI/OOS) in computer users. These solutions include rest break software, computer usage risk exposure analysis, workstation assessments, ergonomic training, monitoring of discomfort, and the psychosocial and individual factors associated with OOS.
CGU Self Insurance Services
CGU Self Insurance Services has partnered with Comcare licensees for over 6 years. CGU work closely with their customers to keep costs contained, manage liability and meet license requirements. Leveraging best practice from their broader organisation, CGU provide innovative claims management that responds to the evolution of their customers portfolios.
Phone: 03 8630 1009
Level 8 181 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Comcare partners with federal workers, their employers and unions to keep worker healthy and safe, and reduce the incidence and cost of workplace injury and disease. Comcare implements the Australian Government’s policies in federal workplaces to drive social inclusion and productivity.
Visit Comcare's video hub to hear injured worker stories and their experiences on the road to recovery.
Phone: 1300 366 979
Canberra Office (ACT OHS Unit)
Melbourne Office (Victoria/Tasmania OHS Unit)
Sydney Office (Central NSW OHS Unit)
Newcastle (Regional NSW OHS Unit)
Adelaide Office (SA/NT OHS Unit)
Brisbane Office (QLD OHS Unit)
Perth Office (WA OHS Unit)
CommuniCorp Group Pty Ltd
Specialising in mental health at work, CommuniCorp Group offer consulting and training that empowers staff to take greater responsibility for their own and others wellbeing. Situated locally across Australia, Senior Psychologists offer workshops and coaching opportunities for every level of your organisation. Build resilience, confidence and capability.
CRS Australia is an Australian Government provider of workplace health and safety, early intervention and injury management services. Using an integrated approach to reduce the impact of workplace injury, CRS Australia has the capability to deliver these services in over 180 locations across Australia.
IInsight - a secure, online enterprise-ready rehabilitation practice management solution that provides a low-cost, productive, efficient and flexible tool to manage all their cases. It includes a billing and invoicing engine, workflows and automatic notifications that meet statutory, business and performance reporting in a simple, easy to use interface.
Konekt's focus is on helping organisations minimise their risk and impact of workplace injury and related workplace costs. Focusing on the employee’s lifecycle and a company’s procedures and culture, Konekt can assist to improve processes and identify escalating costs in occupational health and safety, and injury management.
Learning and Development Solutions, Comcare
Using Comcare’s significant expertise in injury prevention and management, Learning and Development Solutions (LDS) develops and delivers training programs tailored to the needs of your employees, workplace and organisation requirements. LDS has a number of courses that are delivered Australia wide.
A leading provider of premium corporate psychological and wellbeing services with a trademark of being flexible, confidential and evidence based, Maxis Health operates in over 100 locations in each Australian state and territory. Maxis Health offers outcome focused, ‘service of choice’ that exceeds and enhances industry standards for organisational wellbeing.
Maurice J Kerrigan & Associates Pty Ltd
Maurice J. Kerrigan & Associates provide factual and surveillance investigation services throughout Australia. Clients benefit from the expertise and supportive quality processes developed over 35 years in the investigation of workers’ compensation, public liability, CTP, misconduct and general insurance investigations. They are ISO 9001-AS/NZS 4801 accredited and a Registered Training Organisation.
MLCOA (Medico Legal Consultants of Australia) is a national provider of independent medico legal assessments. MLCOA's extensive service offering delivers optimal healthcare advice, strategies and solutions to insurers, government departments and self-insured companies specific to Comcare legislation.
Medico Legal Reporting Services of Australia (MLRSA)
MLRSA is the premier medico-legal reporting service where our philosophy is to provide our clients with independent medical opinions and reports of the highest quality to assist in making correct, informed medico-legal decisions.
National Safety Council of Australia
The National Safety Council of Australia (NSCA) is Australia’s leading provider of Occupational Health and Safety training, consulting and auditing services. Committed to helping clients and members to continuously improve workplace health, safety and environment, the NSCA service a wide variety of clients from heavy industrial to office-based businesses.
Risk Strategies is a consultancy partnering business in improving performance and achieving strategic goals in safety, workers compensation, environment and business risk.
SBC IT is one of Australia’s leading providers of claims, incident and risk management software systems with offices located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Wollongong and Wellington. Our software includes Self Insurance (Comcare, Australian States and NZ), Claims Management, Incident and Hazard Reporting, Risk Assessment and Audits and Inspections.
Sparke Helmore Lawyers
Sparke Helmore Lawyers offers clients an integrated approach to workers’ compensation, workplace relations and work health and safety, providing end to end management of workplace injuries.
St John Ambulance Inc
St John Ambulance is a self funded charity caring for humanity. Funds raised through commercial arms assist to provide volunteer services to support our community. St John Ambulance is one of Australia's foremost first aid training organisations and a leader in the sale of quality first aid kits, supplies and defibrillators.
The Recovre Group
As Comcare approved provider nationally, our Comcare accredited staff specialise in promoting wellness and “return to work" – it is our core business. Recovre provides services to numerous Government Agencies and Premium Payers from Early Intervention to Rehabilitation, Medical to Psychological Assessments and from Wellbeing Programs to Training services.
Uniprint Pty Ltd
Established in 1973 UniPrint Pty Ltd has built its reputation on customer service by providing practical and innovative solutions for both promotional pieces and communication tools. Recognising the increasing demand for quality OH&S record keeping products, we are pleased to introduce ‘Take 5’ Real Time Safety Analysis pocket books.
Workcom provides workplace rehabilitation with a difference and their consultants are some of the most experienced in the industry. Experience + expertise + passion = maximum health, productivity and work-ability for your organisation. Workcom believe listening is the key to communication and apply common sense in all they do. Visit Becky, Vicki and Jo at the Workcom stand.