- Promoting health and safety
- Health Benefits of Work Programme
- Roles and responsibilities
- Duty Holders
Work, health and wellbeing
- Why is work health important?
- Healthy worker
- Working together: Promoting mental health and wellbeing at work
- Mental Health and Wellbeing - Participating and thriving in our workplaces
- Supporting ability at work
- Supporting health, performance and productivity
- Flexible work
- Building a resilient workforce
- Comcare research program
- Health and safety representatives
- Investing in Experience: Age diversity in the workplace
- Work Health and Safety campaign program
- Education & training
- Preventing harm
- Managing risks in the workplace
- Managing hazards
- Early intervention
- Recovery and return to work
- Recovery and rehabilitation
- Returning to work
- Returning to independence
- Claims and benefits
- Roles and responsibilities - claims
- Can I claim?
- Lodging a claim
- Assessing a claim
- Medical treatment
- Benefits and entitlements
- Frequently asked questions
- Online claims policy manual (eCPM)
- Reconsiderations and reviews
- Active Management Model
- Customer Information System (CIS)
- Our fraud policy
- Case managers
- Forms and publications
- The scheme
- Overview of the Comcare scheme
- The WHS Act
- The SRC Act
- The ARC Act
- Harmonisation of WHS laws
- Authorities we work with
- Employers in the Comcare scheme
- Work health and safety regulatory framework
- Work health and safety compliance and enforcement
- OHS enforcement
- About us
- Organisational structure
- Strategic Plan 2010-2015
- Useful links
- Contact us
- Access to information
- Public Interest Disclosures
- News & media
- Comcare National Conference
- Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards
- Rehabilitation Case Manager Forums
- Preventing psychological injury in changing workplaces forum
- 2014 Health and Safety Representative Forums
- 2013 National Conference
- 2013 Rehabilitation Case Manager Forum - May
- 2012 Comcare Asbestos Forum
- 2012 Rehabilitation Case Manager Forums - November
- 2012 National Conference
- 2012 Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards
- 2012 Rehabilitation Case Manager Forums - May
- 2011 National Conference
- How to apply
- Temporary employment register
- Graduate Program
- Indigenous traineeship program
- What we offer
- Working at Comcare
For all media enquiries contact:
National Media Team
Mobile: 0478 305 675
Linfox Australia fined following crush incident - 13 Feb 2015
Comcare welcomes the Federal Court's decision to fine Linfox Australia following a forklift incident in which an employee suffered serious head and facial injuries.
Comcare welcomes the Federal Court in Adelaide's decision to fine Transpacific Industries following an incident involving an employee being exposed to hazardous chemicals.
John Holland fined following fatality - 11 Nov 2014
Comcare welcomes the Federal Court’s decision to fine two John Holland entities a total of $360 000 following a fatal incident at the Perth City Link Rail Project.
This year, the Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards were combined with the Seacare Awards. Last night, at the Melbourne Town Hall, organisations and individuals operating within or providing a service for the Comcare and Seacare schemes were recognised and awarded for their achievements in workplace health and safety, rehabilitation and return to work.
Comcare urges business leaders to join Heads Up - 30 May 2014
Comcare CEO Paul O’Connor has today supported the new workplace mental health campaign Heads Up, an initiative of beyondblue and the Mentally Healthy Workplace Alliance.
Working for today… and tomorrow - 20 May 2014
For the first time in Australia we have four generations at work. Longer and healthier lives provide an opportunity for people to work longer.
Nominations are open for the 2014 Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards.
Court action over Perth City Link Rail Project death - 05 Mar 2014
Comcare has today filed legal proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia (Perth Registry) against three John Holland entities. Comcare will allege that each entity breached federal work health and safety laws.
Comcare has today filed legal proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia (Perth Registry) against Transpacific Industries Pty Ltd (Transpacific). Comcare will allege that Transpacific breached federal work health and safety laws.
Court action over injury at Linfox worksite - 16 Dec 2013
Comcare has today filed legal proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia (Melbourne Registry) against Linfox Australia Pty Ltd (Linfox). Comcare will allege that Linfox breached federal work health and safety laws.