- Promoting health and safety
- Roles and responsibilities
- Duty Holders
- Work, health and wellbeing
- Comcare research program
- Health and safety representatives
- Preventing harm
- Managing risks in the workplace
- Managing hazards
- Early intervention
- Recovery and return to work
- Returning to work
- Returning to independence
- Claims and benefits
- Roles & responsibilities
- Can I claim?
- Lodging a claim
- Medical treatment
- Assessing a claim
- Benefits and entitlements
- Claiming expenses
- Frequently asked questions
- Online claims policy manual (eCPM)
- Reconsiderations and reviews
- Customer Information System (CIS)
- Forms and publications
- The scheme
- Overview of the Comcare scheme
- The WHS Act
- The SRC Act
- The ARC Act
- Harmonisation of WHS laws
- Authorities we work with
- Employers in the Comcare scheme
- The Work Health and Safety Regulatory Framework
- Work Health and Safety Compliance and Enforcement
- OHS enforcement
- About us
- About us
- Organisational structure
- Strategic Plan 2010-2015
- Useful links
- Contact us
- Access to information
- Public Interest Disclosures
- News & media
- Comcare National Conference
- Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards
- Rehabilitation Case Manager Forums
- Health and Safety Representative Forums
- Effectively Managing Change forum
- Past events
- How to apply
- Temporary employment register
- Graduate Development Program 2014
- Indigenous traineeship program
- What we offer
- Working at Comcare
For all media enquiries contact:
National Media Team
Mobile: 0478 305 675
Court action over Perth City Link Rail Project death - 05 Mar 2014
Comcare has today filed legal proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia (Perth Registry) against three John Holland entities. Comcare will allege that each entity breached federal work health and safety laws.
Comcare has today filed legal proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia (Perth Registry) against Transpacific Industries Pty Ltd (Transpacific). Comcare will allege that Transpacific breached federal work health and safety laws.
Court action over injury at Linfox worksite - 16 Dec 2013
Comcare has today filed legal proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia (Melbourne Registry) against Linfox Australia Pty Ltd (Linfox). Comcare will allege that Linfox breached federal work health and safety laws.
Comcare scheme moratorium lifted - 02 Dec 2013
Comcare welcomes the Government’s announcement today to lift the moratorium on new corporations seeking a licence to self-insure under the Comcare scheme.
Comcare has today filed two separate sets of legal proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia (Brisbane Registry) against John Holland Pty Ltd (John Holland). Both sets of proceedings allege that John Holland has breached federal work health and safety laws.
Full Federal Court decides on Comcare V. Lilley - 01 Nov 2013
The Full Court of the Federal Court today, partly allowed Comcare’s appeal in the matter of Comcare v. Lilley, by accepting the submission that the criteria set out in Table 9.7 of the 2nd edition of the Guide to the assessment of the degree of permanent impairment ( PI Guide) are not invalid.
High Court decision handed down in Comcare v. PVYW - 30 Oct 2013
Comcare has been successful in its appeal to the High Court of Australia in Comcare v. PVYW.
Organisations and individuals who have achieved excellence in workplace health and safety, rehabilitation and return to work were recognised and celebrated at the 2013 Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards.
Itís OK to talk about mental health in the workplace - 24 Jul 2013
Mental ill health can touch anyone as workers or carers.
The Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards are entering their second year, recognising and celebrating initiatives in workplace health and safety and rehabilitation and return to work.