Searchshow menu

Claim for alterations to a place of residence/work or modifications to a vehicle/article


Please complete this form if you want to claim for an alteration to a place of residence or work, or a modification to a vehicle or article, under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act).

Available formats

Last updated: August 2015

If you would like to request this publication in a different format to what is available for download (above), or the publication is not currently available for download, please refer to:

Page last updated: 04 Aug 2015