Searchshow menu

Information for employees residing or moving overseas


Contains information for employees who, after suffering an injury, leave Australia (whether on a short-term or long-term basis) and intend to claim compensation entitlements under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act) whilst residing overseas.

Available formats

Last updated: July 2017

If you would like to request this publication in a different format to what is available for download (above), or the publication is not currently available for download, please refer to:

Page last updated: 18 Jul 2017