Help us improve Comcare's service offerings
1 December 2021
Comcare has a plan to improve its service options and how it interacts with employees, employers and other people working in the Comcare scheme.
Our plans include new online services to reduce reliance on paperwork and email, and a single contact centre for support over the phone.
If you work for an APS government agency or a self-insured licensee, or operate in the Comcare scheme, we’d like your input.
We invite you to complete this survey so we can better understand how people want to do business with us.
- If you have received an email from us, inviting you to complete the survey, please use the link in the email.
- Completing this survey will take about 10 minutes. Please only complete the survey once.
- The survey closes at 5.00 pm, 8 December 2021.
- Your responses are completely anonymous and will not be considered in any other Comcare process.
- Responses will only be used for the purposes of providing insight into this project and improving our services.
- This survey is being administered by a third-party provider, Marketscape, who meets Comcare’s privacy requirements.
We appreciate your time and value your input on this important project that will provide you with an improved service from Comcare.
For more information about this research, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org