Help us navigate current and emerging workplace disruptors (News)
27 November 2019
It is critical that we forge powerful research partners that help us understand and anticipate future challenges.
After extensive consultation Comcare has identified five priority themes to help shape our projects between now and 2022 and we’re looking for partners that are working on applied research opportunities across the following:
- Enabling healthy and safe workplaces—preventing harm in workplaces.
- Enhancing employer capability—helping organisations to meet their WHS duties and obligations, and their ability to implement better-practice models to support employees.
- Guiding and supporting mental health and wellbeing—building mentally healthy workplaces.
- Fostering work participation—maximising prevention, retention, recovery at and return to work.
- Adapting to the future of work—responding to future work practices and environments.
Research partners working on projects that support these themes will be assessed and prioritised according to three key factors: potential impact, innovation and importance. For more information, please email email@example.com.