October is National Safe Work Month (News)
01 October 2019
This year’s National Safe Work Month theme is Be a Safety Champion.
In support of this important initiative by Safe Work Australia, Comcare is hosting an event where workplace safety experts will share the latest evidence and guidance on creating and maintaining healthy workplaces. Presentations will be filmed and later shared on our website.
Throughout October, Comcare is focusing on five workplace safety areas:
- What makes a Safety Champion (1 – 6 October)
- Mental Health in the workplace (7 – 13 October)
- Body Stressors in the workplace (14 – 20 October)
- Work Health Safety management systems (21 – 27 October)
- Latest resources and guides (28 – 31 October)