The Comcare People Plan 2016–2019 (People Plan) sets the strategic direction across all aspects of people management. It continues our commitment to building a capable and high performing workforce to deliver on organisational objectives, both now and in the future.
Key People Plan activities completed in 2015–16 include:
- review and implementation of the Performance Development Framework
- pilot mentoring programme
- negotiation and implementation of a new enterprise agreement
- reviewed Comcare entry level programmes
- developed an absence management strategy
- automated aspects of HR reporting
- reviewed position descriptions to ensure they are commensurate with work level standards
- implemented a Learning Management System and associated eLearning modules.
Performance information relating to Comcare’s People Plan is available in the Annual Performance Statements section of the report under Purpose 4.