35. Claims approaching 45 weeks incapacity (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides a list of claims for an agency that are approaching 45 weeks of incapacity.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: The claims listed within this report will have between 35 and 55 weeks of incapacity determined. This will assist case managers with the identification and management of claims approaching and just passing 45 weeks of incapacity.
- Parameters: This report represents claims that have had between 35 and 55 weeks of incapacity determined.
Fields in the report
|Liable Cost Centre No.||The unique number that identifies that cost centre the claim is registered against.|
|Liable cost centre||The reporting group that has been allocated to the claim. Usually this is the business area or region the employee worked in when they were injured. Liable cost centres are supplied by the customer and the level of detail is dependant on the customers reporting needs.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|Employee Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Incapacity Weeks||The total number of incapacity weeks accrued as of yesterday.|
Page last reviewed: 08 April 2021