Permanent Impairment Guide – stakeholder consultation (Comcare and Seacare schemes)
Comcare has drafted a new Guide to the Assessment of the Degree of Permanent Impairment (edition 3) for the purpose of assessing compensation claims for permanent impairment and non-economic loss – made under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act) and the Seafarers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1992 (Seafarers Act).
We have prepared a consultation paper and submission template to seek stakeholder views on the draft Guide. Comcare invites relevant stakeholders to make a submission between 30 June and 04 August 2021.
- Draft Guide to the Assessment of the Degree of Permanent Impairment (Edition 3) (PDF, 5.9 MB)
- Seacare Guide to Permanent Impairment Consultation companion document (PDF, 152.3 KB)
- Consultation paper (PDF, 172.3 KB)
- Submission template (PDF, 110.4 KB).
- Consultation open: 30 June 2021
- Consultation closes: 04 August 2021.
Making a submission
Comcare invites relevant stakeholders to make a submission between 30 June and 04 August 2021.
Submissions can be made in one of the following ways: