Searchshow menu

Our new website is coming soon. Try the Comcare Beta site and tell us about your experience.

Work Health and Safety authorisations, registrations and licences

Comcare issues authorisations, registrations and licences in accordance with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (WHS Act) and Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011 (WHS Regulations).

To be eligible to obtain an authorisation, registration or licence from Comcare, you need to be a PCBU or worker of the Commonwealth or an approved licensee under the Comcare scheme.

To find out more about a registration or licence, follow the relevant links below:

For further information please contact the Authorisations Team on 1300 366 979.

Page last updated: 17 Feb 2020