Comcare is an agency of the Australian Government.
Comcare is a part of the Attorney-General and Minister for Industrial Relations, The Hon Christian Porter MP’s portfolio.
Comcare’s Chief Executive Officer is Sue Weston.
Our organisation is structured into six groups:
- Claims Management—General Manager, Aaron Hughes
- Corporate Group—Chief Operating Officer, Vanessa Graham
- Legal—General Manager, Matthew Swainson
- Regulatory Operations—General Manager, Justin Napier
- Scheme Management—General Manager, Michael Duke
- Strategic Partnerships and Engagement—General Manager, Natalie Bekis.
The Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission and Seacare are also a part of the portfolio.