Comcare is an agency of the Australian Government.
Comcare is part of the Minister of Employment and Workplace Relations, the Hon Tony Burke’s portfolio.
Comcare’s Chief Executive Officer is Greg Vines.
Our organisation is structured into six groups:
- Claims Management—acting General Manager, Chloe Eaton
- Corporate Group—Chief Operating Officer, Leanne Blackley
- Legal—acting General Manager, Louise Close
- Regulatory Operations—General Manager, Justin Napier
- Scheme Management—General Manager, Michael Duke
- Strategic Partnerships and Engagement—General Manager, Megan Buick.
The Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission and Seacare are also a part of the portfolio.