Access to our Brisbane, Canberra and Melbourne offices is currently restricted. To visit us at these locations, call 1300 366 979 to arrange an appointment.

If you disagree with a claim determination

What to do if you disagree with our decision on your claim.

You can ask for a review of a decision made about your claim.

You can apply to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal for an independent review of the decision about your claim.

GPO Box 9905, Canberra, ACT 2601
1300 366 979 |

Date printed 17 Jun 2024