Training and learning
Our courses and learning cover topics related to the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (WHS Act) and Safety Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act).
Learn with Comcare LMS
While most of our face-to-face training and events are suspended due to COVID-19, ensure you keep developing your work health and safety capability through Comcare’s secure learning management system called Comcare LMS.
Comcare LMS provides access to a range of educational resources, and we are working to expand our content by introducing:
- an expanded learning content library
- digital classrooms
- communities of practice
- coaching and mentoring.
With an account in Comcare LMS you can register to receive updates on scheduled courses for the remainder of 2020, including possible face to face sessions.
It's easy to access Comcare LMS and start learning online. You just need to create an account and login.
How to create an account
- Visit Comcare LMS and select the Click here button
- Choose Sign up
- Enter your email address, a password, and your first and last name
- Select the Register button
- By signing in you agree to the terms and conditions of use
- A verification email is sent to your email address
- Check your email, including your junk mail, for our verification email
- Select Activate Account in the email and be taken to Comcare LMS
- To finalise setting up your account in Comcare LMS we ask about the topics which interest you and your role.
- Explore, discover and learn in Comcare LMS.
Features of Comcare LMS
Comcare LMS enables you to:
- access Comcare’s self-paced courses such as Work Health and Safety for Managers, Work Health and Safety for Workers, and Effective Health and Safety Committees
- easily browse, enrol and, where applicable, pay online for Comcare’s available learning opportunities
- record and view your Comcare learning activity and completed courses.
Email your feedback, suggestions for topics, experiences or new functionality you would like see in Comcare LMS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital and self-paced learning
Comcare offers a range of online learning modules to introduce workers and employees to various aspects of the WHS Act and SRC Act.
We provide scheduled training courses in our capital city training venues, run by our experienced trainers. We can also provide in-house training for agencies and organisations at a location that suits.
While our scheduled training is affected due to COVID-19 restrictions, we can still offer some face-to-face training or arrange a program to meet your needs.
To let us know what courses interest you, get a quote or to register for in-house training, contact us:
We can provide short presentations to organisations. Topics range from legislation basics to when an incident occurs. Login to Comcare LMS to search and request a presentation.
Health and safety representative (HSR) training
Comcare approves providers to give the five-day initial course and refresher training for HSRs.
Entry permit holder training
Work health and safety entry permit holders must complete the prescribed training by a Comcare-approved provider.