Standards for Comcare service providers
Comcare partners with providers to promote and enable safe and healthy work and to facilitate recovery and return to work.
Standards of a service provider
As providers, we expect you to:
- comply with all relevant legislative requirements such as record keeping, privacy and work health and safety obligations
- engage with and follow Comcare advice and requirements for delivering services in the Comcare scheme
- comply with all other responsibilities relating to your profession or service
- understand and promote the benefits of safe and healthy work
- follow information and guidance on invoicing, receipts and GST
- deliver services that are effective and efficient
- be courteous and respectful at all times
- communicate appropriately with the employee and any other relevant stakeholders in accordance with applicable privacy requirements
- ensure any complaints are considered and resolved in a timely manner
- have appropriate insurance for the services you are delivering.
We provide more information for specific service providers: