New scheme guidance for claims managers (News)
21 August 2020
Comcare has released eight new scheme guidance publications to assist claims managers in applying the provisions of the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988.
The scheme guidance are available on the Guidance on applying the SRC Act page and include:
- Injury suffered as a result of reasonable administrative action
- Injury arising out of or in the course of employment
- Injury in an interval or interlude during an overall period or episode of work
- Travel and recess provisions
- Disease provisions relating to firefighters
- Calculating Normal Weekly Earnings
- Adjusting Normal Weekly Earnings
- Employees receiving superannuation benefits and incapacity payments
This scheme guidance, in addition to our existing publications, can be found on the Guidance on applying the SRC Act page.
Should you have any further questions on these topics or would like to provide feedback on the scheme guidance, please contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.