12. T3 - weeks lost time (CIS report)
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: It displays the total number of weeks of incapacity determined in each financial year period, commencing 2001-2002 against the target of reducing the number of weeks lost by 40 percent by 2012.
- Access level required: Management level access (Drill down functionality requires Case Manager Detail Level Access).
- Export options: .pdf, .rtf
- Benefits: When viewed online, this report allows the user to drill down into the details of a claim affecting a column on the chart. The report itself allows agencies to track time lost and assess performance against the target indicator.
- Parameters: This report represents claims (commuting claims excluded) that have had incapacity determined in each financial year. The target is calculated by averaging the first 3 years worth of performance and from that point setting the target at a 40% reduction. Weeks of incapacity that have been accepted after an injured worker has resigned are excluded from this report.
Fields in the report
|Month or year||The period other fields within report relate to.|
|Total wks incap||The total number of incapacity weeks determined in the period.|
|Target wks||The goal number of incapacity weeks to meet the Comcare 2012 targets. Report 32.T3 the target is a 40% reduction over 10 years. In report 33.T4 the target is to reach 2 weeks by 2012, some claims are excluded from this calculation such as claims with over 1000 days difference between their S36 service date and date of injury.|