16. Age group by mechanism of incident - claims (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report lists the number of claims with a date of injury in the specified period sorted by both age profile and mechanism of injury.
- Access level required: Management level access.
- Export options: .pdf, .rtf
- Benefits: This report enables managers to identify any age related trends in injury incidence for particular Mechanism of Incident groups. This can assist in development of effective injury prevention and case management strategies.
- Parameters: This report represents accepted claims with a date of injury within the period chosen.
Fields in the report
|Age Group||The age group of the claimant at time of injury.|
|Falls, Trips and slips||The major group used in the Type of Occurrence Classification System to differentiate how claimants have been injured.|
|Hitting objects with body||The major group used in the Type of Occurrence Classification System to differentiate how claimants have been injured.|
|Being hit by moving objects||The major group used in the Type of Occurrence Classification System to differentiate how claimants have been injured.|
|Sound and pressure|
|Heat, Elec and other enviro fact|
|Chemicals and other substances|
|Other and unspecified|
|Total||The sum of previous fields on the report.|
Page last reviewed: 09 April 2021