36. Open return to work plans (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report allows a customer to identify all of their open return to work plans by case manager.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: Enables the agency to closely monitor open Return to Work Plans.
- Parameters: This report represents all return to work plans that are open.
Fields in the report
|Employee Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|Case Manager||The person within the agency responsible for management of the claim.|
|RTWP Start Date||The date that the return to work plan commenced.|
|RTWP End Date||The date that the return to work plan is due to be finalised.|
|Est. Final Goal||The outcome that the return to work plan hopes to achieve.|
|s37 Cost to Date||The sum of all Section 37 costs to date.|
|Cost to date ($)||The total of costs incurred on the claim as of yesterday.|
|Provider||The contracted provider responsible for implementing the return to work plan.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022