36. Open return to work plans (CIS report)
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report allows a customer to identify all of their open return to work plans by case manager.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: Enables the agency to closely monitor open Return to Work Plans.
- Parameters: This report represents all return to work plans that are open.
Fields in the report
|The name of the injured employee.
|The unique number that identifies a claim.
|The person within the agency responsible for management of the claim.
|RTWP Start Date
|The date that the return to work plan commenced.
|RTWP End Date
|The date that the return to work plan is due to be finalised.
|Est. Final Goal
|The outcome that the return to work plan hopes to achieve.
|s37 Cost to Date
|The sum of all Section 37 costs to date.
|Cost to date ($)
|The total of costs incurred on the claim as of yesterday.
|The contracted provider responsible for implementing the return to work plan.