37. Claim activity post return to work (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report looks at all closed Return-to-Work plans, and provides information about incapacity and medicals since the closure of the Return-to-Work plan. Records are listed in date order.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: A successful Return-to-Work plan will result in a reduction in incapacity payments, and eventually a reduction in the need for medical treatments. This report helps an agency to measure that outcome.
- Parameters: This report represents Return-to-Work plans that have a closure date within the period chosen by the user.
Fields in the report
|Employee Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|Incap Wks Post RTW Close||The number of weeks of incapacity that have occurred after the closure of the Return-to-Work plan.|
|Total Incap Cost||The sum of all incapacity costs on the claim.|
|No. Med payments since RTW Closure||The number of medical payments determined by Comcare after the closure of the Return-to-Work plan.|
|Total Medical Cost($)||The sum of all medical costs associated with the claim.|
|Future cost estimate ($)||The estimate of future costs on the claim as of the case estimate date. The future cost estimate is determined by a complex calculation that accounts for a wide array of factors.|
|RTW Closure Date||The date that the Return-to-Work plan was finalised.|
|Claim Status||The O - Open / C - Closed / R - Reopened status of the claim.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022