39. Open or expired return to work plan (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides the customer with a listing of all their Return-to-Work (RTW)) plans where the plan end date has expired with no recorded lodgement of a RTW plan amendment or closure form.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: This enables agencies to identify RTW plans that may require extension or closure.
- Parameters: This report represents all return to work plans that have passed their scheduled end date but have not had a recorded lodgement to amend the plan or a lodgement to advise the plan has closed.
Fields in the report
|Case Manager||The person within the agency responsible for management of the claim.|
|Provider||The contracted provider responsible for implementing the Return-to-Work plan.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|RTWP Start Date||The date that the Return-to-Work plan commenced.|
|RTWP End Date||The date that the Return-to-Work plan is due to be finalised.|
|Liable cost centre||The reporting group that has been allocated to the claim. Usually this is the business area or region the employee worked in when they were injured. Liable cost centres are supplied by the customer and the level of detail is dependent on the customers reporting needs.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022