4. Claims, cost and time lost by cost centre (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report shows the claim frequency, total and average cost, total incapacity weeks and average incapacity weeks for a given period, grouped by the cost centre structure of your agency.
- Access level required: Management level access.
- Export options: .pdf, .rtf
- Benefits: This report can useful both, when utilising formal or notional devolution, or to highlight injury and claim hotspots within your agency.
- Parameters: This report represents accepted claims with a date of injury within the period chosen.
Fields in the report
|Liable cost centre No.||The unique number that identifies the liable cost centre within each agency.|
|Liable cost centre||The reporting group that has been allocated to the claim. This is the business area or region the employee worked in when they were injured. Liable cost centres are supplied by the customer and the level of detail is dependent on the customers reporting needs.|
|No. Claims||The number of claims that meet the criteria of the column.|
|Cost to date ($)||The total of costs incurred on the claim as of yesterday.|
|Future cost estimate ($)||The estimate of future costs on the claim as of the case estimate date. The future cost estimate is determined by a complex calculation considering a wide array of factors.|
|Total Cost($)||The sum of costs to date and the future cost estimate at the date the estimate was calculated.|
|Average cost($)||Total cost divided by the number of claims.|
|Incapacity Weeks||The total number of incapacity weeks accrued as of yesterday.|
|Avg. Incapacity weeks||The total incapacity weeks accrued divided by the number of claims.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022