40. Rehabilitation (return to work) program average cost and duration (CIS report)
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides the customer with a representation of the average cost and duration of their closed rehabilitation programs (return to work programs).
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: This report enables agencies to view the average cost and duration of rehabilitation programs by injury group.
- Parameters: This report represents return to work plans that have a registered start date within the period chosen by the user.
Fields in the report
|Period||This field displays the date range the report was generated for.|
|Mechanism Injury Major Group||The major group used in the Type of Occurrence Classification System to differentiate how claimants have been injured.|
|Avg. RTWP cost||The average cost of Return-to-Work Plans with a start date in the specified period.|
|Avg. RTWP duration (days)||The average length of Return-to-Work Plans with a start date in the specified period.|