42. Provider performance (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report details Return-to-Work plan goals and outcomes by Provider.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: The purpose of this report is to highlight the performance of rehabilitation providers being utilised by an agency.
- Parameters: This report represents return to work plans that have been closed but have a start date within the period chosen by the user.
Fields in the report
|Provider||The contracted provider responsible for implementing the Return-to-Work plan.|
|Employee Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|RTWP Start Date||The date that the Return-to-Work plan commenced.|
|RTWP End Date||The date that the Return-to-Work plan is due to be finalised.|
|RTWP Duration||The length of the Return-to-Work plan. From the start date to end date.|
|Section 37 Cost||The sum of all costs associated with section 37 on the claim.|
|RTW Goal||The intended outcome of the Return-to-Work plan.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022