43. Claims with multiple return to work plans (CIS report)
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: A listing of all open claims with more than 1 Return-to-Work plan.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: The report assists agencies in evaluating the effectiveness of their Return-to-Work plan activity and policies.
- Parameters: This report represents claims that have more than one return to work plan registered against it.
Fields in the report
|The name of the injured employee.
|The unique number that identifies a claim.
|Liable cost centre
|The reporting group that has been allocated to the claim. Usually this is the business area or region the employee worked in when they were injured. Liable cost centres are supplied by the customer and the level of detail is dependent on the customers reporting needs.
|Date of Injury
|The date that claimant's injury occurred.
|The contracted provider responsible for implementing the Return-to-Work plan.
|RTW Start Date
|The date that the Return-to-Work plan commenced.
|RTW End Date
|The date that the Return-to-Work plan is due to be finalised.
|Cost to date ($)
|The total of costs incurred on the claim as of yesterday.
|Future cost estimate ($)
|The estimate of future costs on the claim as of the case estimate date. The future cost estimate is determined by a complex calculation that accounts for a wide array of factors.
|The person within the agency responsible for management of the claim.