47. Claim details by agency of injury or disease (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: Lists the claim details by the nine major Type of Occurrence Classification System (TOOCS) categories of Agency of Injury, which is intended to identify the object, substance or circumstance that was principally involved in or mostly closely associated with inflicting the injury or disease.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail Level Access.
- Export Options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: The principal benefit of this report is that allows the user to determine what has caused injuries to claimants with accepted claims within the specified date range.
- Parameters: This report represents accepted claims within the period chosen by the user.
Fields in the report
|Agency of Injury||The type of injury sustained by the claimant.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|Employee Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Sex||The gender of the claimant.|
|Liable cost centre No.||The number identifying the cost centre as generated by Comcare.|
|Liable cost centre||The reporting group that has been allocated to the claim. Usually this is the business area or region the employee worked in when they were injured. Liable cost centres are supplied by the customer and the level of detail is dependent on the customers reporting needs.|
|Injury Date||The date that claimant's injury occurred.|
|Incapacity Weeks||The total number of incapacity weeks accrued as of yesterday.|
|Cost to date ($)||The total of costs incurred on the claim as of yesterday.|
|Future cost estimate ($)||The estimate of future costs on the claim as of the case estimate date. The future cost estimate is determined by a complex calculation that accounts for a wide array of factors.|
|Total Cost ($)||The sum of the cost to date and future cost estimate on the most recent estimate date.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022