50. Top fifty claims by cost to date (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides a listing of claim details for the top 50 high-cost claims to date with a date of injury in the specified period.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail Level Access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: This report can be used as a way of identifying priority claims for review. This allows agencies and case managers in particular, to focus on the key claims and maximise their case management strategies.
- Parameters: This report represents the top 50 (by cost to date) accepted claims with a date of injury within the specified period.
Fields in the report
|Mechanism of Injury Group||Refers to the classification groups within the Type of Occurrence Classification System (TOOCS).|
|Cost to date ($)||The total of costs incurred on the claim as of yesterday.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|Date of Injury||The date that claimant's injury occurred.|
|Employee Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Liable cost centre||The number of the liable cost centre where the employee was injured. This can be cross referenced with report 22. Liable cost centres are supplied by the customer and the level of detail is dependent on the customers reporting needs.|
|Incapacity Weeks||The total number of incapacity weeks accrued as of yesterday.|
|Claim Status||The O - Open / C - Closed / R - Reopened status of the claim.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022