10. Quality of return to work outcomes (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report displays a summary of the outcomes of Return to Work Plans, measuring the nature of the outcome of the return to work plan, at the closure of the case.
- Access level required: Management level access.
- Export options: .csv, .pdf and .rtf
- Benefits: This report allows the user to monitor the outcomes of return to work plans over a three financial years.
- Parameters: This report represents a tabulation of the number of return to work plans that have ended in the month specified and their outcomes.
Fields in the report
|Month and year||The period other fields within report relate to.|
|Same Emp Same Job||Number and percentage of claimants who returned to pre-injury employment with the same employer in the period.|
|Same emp mod job||Number and percentage of claimants who returned to a modified job with the same employer in the period.|
|New emp same job||Number and percentage of claimants who changed employer but kept same job in the period.|
|New emp any job||Number and percentage of claimants who changed employer and job in the period.|
|Total RTW achieved||Number and percentage of claimants who returned to work in the period.|
|RTW not achieved||Number and percentage of claimants who did not achieve RTW outcomes in the period.|
|Total RTW||Number of claimants who had a RTW ending in the period.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022