11. T1 - numbers of workplace injury and disease (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report is based on the Comcare 2012 targets. It displays the number of total claims with the 5th day of incapacity determined in each financial year against the target of reducing the number of claims that reach the 5th day of incapacity by 40 percent by 2012.
- Access level required: Management level access. (Drill down functionality requires Case Manager Detail Level Access).
- Export options: .pdf, .rtf
- Benefits: The purpose of this report is to measure the injury prevention performance of an agency against the target indicator. To calculate the incident rate use the formula:
Incidence rate = the number of claims in which the 5th day of incapacity was determined (in a year) X 100 divided by the number of FTE employees (in that year).
Please note that the results provided for the current year are cumulative, and will increase toward the final outcome over the course of the year.
- Parameters: This report represents claims that have had their 5th day of incapacity determined in each financial year. The target is calculated by averaging the agencies performance in the first three years and then from that point setting the target at a 40% reduction.
Fields in the report
|Month or year||The period other fields within report relate to.|
|No. Claims||The number of claims that meet the criteria of the column.|
|Target Claims||The goal number of claims to meet the Comcare 2012 targets. Report 31.T1 the target is a 40% reduction in claims over 10 years based on the average number of claims in the 2001/2002, 2002/2003 financial years.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022