20. Claims and total cost by age group (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report displays a graph showing the number of claims and the associated total costs by age groupings.
- Access level required: Management level access.
- Export options: .pdf and .rtf
- Benefits: This report can be of benefit when assessing the highest risk age group in your agency, bearing in mind the age spread of agency population.
- Parameters: This report represents accepted claims with a date of injury in the period chosen.
Fields in the report
|Period||This field displays the date range the report was generated for.|
|Age Group||The age group of the claimant at time of injury.|
|Cost to Date ($)||The total of costs incurred on the claim as of yesterday.|
|Future Cost Estimate ($)||The estimate of future costs on the claim as of the case estimate date. The future cost estimate is determined by a complex calculation that accounts for a wide array of factors.|
|Avg. Cost to Date ($)||The cost to date of all claims within the given period divided by the number of claims meeting the given caveat within the same period.|
|No. Claims||The number of claims that meet the criteria of the column.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022