24. User or access list (CIS report)
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: Provides details of all CIS users within an agency.
- Access level required: CIS administrator level access.
- Export options: .pdf and .rtf
- Benefits: This report assists the agency in managing who has access to the data in CIS.
- Parameters: This report represents all active CIS users for the agency.
Fields in the report
|User ID||The username the user uses to log into CIS. Will always be an email address and should be an agency email or a third-party provider email.|
|Surname||The surname of the user.|
|Given Name||The given name of the user.|
|Management||Denotes whether the user has access to the reports under the 'management' category in CIS.|
|Case Management||Denotes whether the user has access to the reports under the 'case management' category in CIS.|
|Admin||Denotes whether the user is authorised to grant other users access and whether the user can amend other users cost centre restrictions.|
|Finance||Denotes whether the user has access to the reports under the 'finance' category in CIS.|