34. Claims incurring payment (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides a list of claims that Comcare has recently processed payments for.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: This summary listing of invoices paid within a given period allows the user to see which claims have been active within the time period. It can provide insight for a case manager on which claims to take particular notice of. Additional information can then be sought on individual claims through the View Claim function.
- Parameters: Claims that have any Comcare determination date on an invoice within the selected period. A summary of the invoices for each claim appears.
Fields in the report
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Liable cost centre||The reporting group that has been allocated to the claim. Usually this is the business area or region the employee worked in when they were injured. Liable cost centres are supplied by the customer and the level of detail is dependant on the customers reporting needs.|
|Case Mgr||The name of the case manager.|
|Claim Status||The O - Open / C - Closed / R - Reopened status of the claim.|
|Invoice Category||The category of the invoice. INC - Incapacity. RHB - Rehabilitation. MED - Medical. TRA - Travel. SUB - All others.|
|No. of Invoices||The number of invoices Comcare has determined.|
|Invoice Amt Paid||The sum amount of the invoice category.|
|Invoice Amt Recovered||The sum amount recovered by invoice category.|
|Total||The sum of the total of invoice amount paid and invoice amount recovered.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022