38. Rehabilitation expenditure (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides the customer with a representation of the amount of money being expended on rehabilitation in comparison with total costs to date.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: A simple comparison between the total cost of a claim and the amount spent on rehabilitation.
- Parameters: This report represents accepted claims with a date of injury within the period chosen by the user.
Fields in the report
|Section 36||Cost The sum of all costs associated with section 36 on the claim.|
|Section 37 Cost||The sum of all costs associated with section 37 on the claim.|
|Total Rehab. Expenditure||The sum of all rehabilitation costs on the claim.|
|Other Costs to Date||The sum of all other costs not associated with rehabilitation on the claim.|
|Cost to date ($)||The total of costs incurred on the claim as of yesterday.|
|Rehab as % of Cost to Date||The total percentage that rehabilitation costs make up on the claims overall expenditure.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022