41. Early intervention (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report details open claims with or more days of incapacity with no section 37 costs incurred.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: The purpose of this report is to highlight claims that have had incapacity but no record of rehabilitation intervention. This report allows case managers to target claims early in an effort to reduce overall costs.
- Parameters: This report represents open claims that have had 5 or more days of incapacity but have not yet recorded any s37 costs.
Fields in the report
|Date of Injury||The date that claimants injury occurred.|
|Employee Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|Incapacity Weeks||The total number of incapacity weeks accrued as of yesterday.|
|Total Cost||The sum of the future cost estimate and costs to date on the day the estimate is made.|
|Liable cost centre||The reporting group that has been allocated to the claim. Usually this is the business area or region the employee worked in when they were injured. Liable cost centres are supplied by the customer and the level of detail is dependant on the customers reporting needs.|
|Case Manager||The person within the agency responsible for management of the claim.|
|Last Incap Date||The last date that the employee was off work due to incapacity.|
|Cost to date ($)||The total of costs incurred on the claim as of yesterday.|
|Future cost estimate ($)||The estimate of future costs on the claim as of the case estimate date. The future cost estimate is determined by a complex calculation that takes into account a wide array of factors.|
|MOI Major Group||The major group used in the Type of Occurrence Classification System to differentiate how claimants have been injured.|
|Claim Status||The O - Open / C - Closed / R - Reopened status of the claim.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022