45. Open claims by cost centre by mechanism of incident (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides details for claims with a date of injury in the specified period, sorted by liable cost centre and then mechanism of injury.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail Level Access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: As this report only lists OPEN or REOPENED claims, it allows managers to focus on the currently active claims which have the potential to impact most significantly on agency premium programs. The weeks lost field is a useful indicator of the likely long-term cost of a claim and can alert managers of the need to develop return to work strategies for the injured employee.
- Parameters: This report represents accepted claims with a date of injury within the period chosen by the user.
Fields in the report
|Liable cost centre||The reporting group that has been allocated to the claim. This is the business area or region the employee worked in when they were injured. Liable cost centres are supplied by the customer and the level of detail is dependent on the customers reporting needs.|
|MOI Major Group||Refers to the classification groups within the Type of Occurrence Classification System (TOOCS).|
|Employee Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|Injury Date||The date the claimant's injury occurred.|
|Cost to date ($)||The total of costs incurred on the claim as of yesterday.|
|Future cost estimate ($)||The estimate of future costs on the claim as of the case estimate date. The future cost estimate is determined by a complex calculation that accounts for a wide array of factors.|
|Incapacity Weeks||The total number of incapacity weeks accrued as of yesterday.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022