48. Claims with reconsiderations (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides details of claims that have a reconsideration requested within a chosen period.
- Access Level Required: Case Management Detail Level Access.
- Export Options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: This is a new report added to the suite of reports to allow agency users to monitor pending reconsiderations.
- Parameters: This report represents claims that have a reconsideration requested within the specified period.
Fields in the report
|Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|Claim Status||The O - Open / C - Closed / R - Reopened status of the claim.|
|Date of Injury||The date that claimant's injury occurred.|
|Recon Received Date||The date Comcare received the request to reconsider the claim.|
|Status||The status of the reconsideration (e.g., received, in progress, complete).|
|Recon Decision Date||The date Comcare determined the outcome of the reconsideration request.|
|Issue||The matter being reconsidered.|
|Decision||Displays whether the original decision has been affirmed or not.|
|Recon Officer||The Comcare contact responsible for matters relating the reconsideration.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022