49. Claims with AAT case decision (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides the details of claims that have had AAT referrals within the chosen period.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail Level Access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: This is a new report that allows agencies to track pending AAT claim disputes.
- Parameters: This report represents claims that have filed an AAT appeal within the specified period.
Fields in the report
|Employee Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|AAT Notice Date||The date the AAT was notified of the dispute.|
|S29 Received Date||The date the initiator filed the dispute.|
|Recon Decision Date||The date Comcare determined the outcome of the reconsideration request.|
|Initiator||The party who filed the dispute.|
|Decision||The end result of the AAT process.|
|Decision Date||The date of the decision.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022