7. Number of death claims (CIS report)
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides the number of claims for death (death benefit or funeral costs) accepted within the reporting period.
- Access level required: Management level access.
- Export options: .pdf, .rtf
- Benefits: This forms the base data for the SRCC P3 indicators and needs to be supplemented and calculated using the additional data element available in house as:
Average number of FTE employees who worked in the period.
- Parameters: Number of claims for death (death benefit or funeral costs) accepted within the period.
Fields in the report
|Month/year||The month and year other fields within report relate to.|
|No. of claims for death||The total number of death claims accepted in the reporting period.|