72. Payment remittance detail report by number (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report gives details of incapacity payments made within a specified date range, by payment number.
- Access level required: Finance Level Access.
- Export options: .csv
- Benefits: This report allows the user to enter a specific Payment Number and then view the remittance advice relating to that number.
- Parameters: This report represents payments to the agency that correspond with the entered Payment Number.
Fields in the report
|Payee Name||Name of the payee (agency).|
|Payee No||Comcare's payee number (agency or cheque receiving cost centre numbers)|
|Account paid||For EFT payments this is BSB/Account number.|
C indicates a cheque
E indicates an EFT payment.
|Payment date||Date the payment was issued.|
|Payment total||Total (net) payment amount.|
|Payroll Cost Centre||Employee's payroll cost centre.|
|Cust Reference||Customer reference for payroll cost centre (if any)|
|Name||Name of payroll cost centre|
|Employee Name||Name of employee reimbursed for incapacity.|
|Claim no||Employee's claim number.|
|Injury Date||Date of injury for Employee's claim.|
|AGS/Payroll No.||Employee's AGS or payroll number.|
|Comcare Invoice no||Comcare's invoice reference.|
|Start date||Incapacity determination starting date.|
|End date||Incapacity determination end date.|
|Item Amount||Amount paid or recovered (negative if recovery).|
Page last reviewed: 08 April 2021