72. Payment remittance detail report by number (CIS report)
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report gives details of incapacity payments made within a specified date range, by payment number.
- Access level required: Finance Level Access.
- Export options: .csv
- Benefits: This report allows the user to enter a specific Payment Number and then view the remittance advice relating to that number.
- Parameters: This report represents payments to the agency that correspond with the entered Payment Number.
Fields in the report
|Name of the payee (agency).
|Comcare's payee number (agency or cheque receiving cost centre numbers)
|For EFT payments this is BSB/Account number.
C indicates a cheque
E indicates an EFT payment.
|Date the payment was issued.
|Total (net) payment amount.
|Payroll Cost Centre
|Employee's payroll cost centre.
|Customer reference for payroll cost centre (if any)
|Name of payroll cost centre
|Name of employee reimbursed for incapacity.
|Employee's claim number.
|Date of injury for Employee's claim.
|Employee's AGS or payroll number.
|Comcare Invoice no
|Comcare's invoice reference.
|Incapacity determination starting date.
|Incapacity determination end date.
|Amount paid or recovered (negative if recovery).