73. Payment remittance summary report (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides a summary of payments made within a specified date range.
- Access level required: Finance Level Access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: This report allows a summary view of the payments Comcare has made to an agency.
- Parameters: This report represents total amounts for cheque and EFT payments made by Comcare to the agency within the specified period.
Fields in the report
|Payee Name||Name of the Payee (agency).|
|Payee No||Comcare's payee number (agency number and cheque receiving cost centre).|
|Account paid||For EFT payments, this is the BSB and Account number.|
Payment reference: |
C indicates a cheque
E indicates an EFT payment.
|Payment date||Date the payment was issued.|
|Payment total||Net payment amount.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022