74. Claims approaching 45 weeks incapacity (CIS report)
For: Employers and managers
This report is part of our Customer Information System (CIS).
About the report
- Description: This report provides a list of claims for an agency that are approaching 45 weeks of incapacity.
- Access level required: Case Management Detail level access.
- Export options: .csv, .rtf, .pdf
- Benefits: The claims listed within this report will have between 35 and 55 weeks of incapacity determined. This will assist case managers with the identification and management of claims approaching and just passing 45 weeks of incapacity.
- Parameters: This report represents claims that have had between 35 and 55 weeks of incapacity determined.
Fields in the report
|Payroll Cost Centre No.||The unique number that identifies the payroll cost centre, as generated by Comcare, where the claim is currently registered.|
|Payroll Cost Centre name||Name of the reporting group that has been allocated to the claim. This is the business area or region the employee is currently aligned with. Payroll cost centres are supplied by the customer and the level of detail is dependent on the customers reporting needs.|
|Claim Number||The unique number that identifies a claim.|
|Employee Name||The name of the injured employee.|
|Incapacity Weeks||The total number of incapacity weeks accrued as of yesterday.|
Page last reviewed: 03 June 2022