Nominations open for the 2023 Comcare National Work Health and Safety Awards
1 March 2023
The Comcare National Work Health and Safety Awards is back to a face-to-face event this year. The Awards recognise and reward excellence in workplace health and safety achieved by employers and individuals operating across the Comcare scheme. The Awards will be presented in Canberra on Thursday 9 November 2023.
Nominations for the 2023 Comcare National Work Health and Safety Awards are now open.
Comcare is seeking nominations that highlight outstanding success in workplace health and safety across three award categories:
- Category One: Prevention Award
- Category 1.A: Preventing psychological harm
- Category 1.B: Preventing physical harm
- Category Two: Recovery at and Return to Work Award
- Category Three: Individual Contribution Award
- Category 3.A: Leadership excellence
- Category 3.B: Operational champion
How to nominate
Nominations must be submitted through the online nomination portal which will remain open until 5.00pm Sunday 30 April 2023.
For more information on key dates, assessment criteria and conditions of entry, visit our page for the Awards.