About Comcare training
Comcare offers a range of education and training on topics related to the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (WHS Act) and Safety Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 (SRC Act).
Our training is designed to provide participants with skills and knowledge they can apply in their workplace to achieve a safe and healthy environment and improve workforce participation.
Types of training
Types of training we offer include:
- self-paced online learning
- instructor-led workshops
- blended approaches according to your needs.
Access our training
Our training is available on our secure learning management system, called Comcare LMS.
You can view a full list of training we provide on our website or view the catalogue in Comcare LMS.
To access Comcare LMS or to book training, you need to create an account in Comcare LMS.
If you already have an account, login to Comcare LMS with your username, which is your email address, and password.
How to create an account
For first time access, you need to create an account.
- Visit Comcare LMS and select the Click here button
- Choose Sign up
- Enter your email address, a password, and your first and last name
- Select the Register button
- By signing in you agree to the terms and conditions of use
- A verification email is sent to your email address
- Check your email, including your junk mail, for our verification email
- Select Activate Account in the email and be taken to Comcare LMS
- To finalise setting up your account in Comcare LMS we ask about the topics which interest you and your role.
- Explore, discover and learn in Comcare LMS.
Feedback and suggestions
Email your feedback, suggestions for topics and experiences or training enquiries to email@example.com or call us on 1300 366 979 (business hours).