Leaders in resilience taking the stage as early bird registration opens for the 2022 Comcare National Conference
3 March 2022
Early bird tickets are now on sale for the 2022 Comcare National Conference, and our opening keynote speakers Future Crunch will set the scene with their presentation on How to embrace intelligent optimism and adapt in a new era.
It has been four years since our last Comcare National Conference and our lives, communities and the way we work have been transformed. Under the theme 'Creating a safer workplace together' the program combines the best of workplace health and safety knowledge and expertise, featuring a panel session Crisis management and the impacts on resilience and mental health with leaders in the fields including:
- Commissioner Shane Fitzsimmons AFSM, Leader of Resilience NSW
- Christine Morgan, CEO, National Mental Health Commission
- Hugh van Cuylenburg, Founder, The Resilience Project
Other keynote speakers include:
- Belinda Neil, former police detective, homicide investigator and hostage negotiator who will present on her experience with PTSD
- Professor Sidney Dekker, Professor and Director of the Safety Science Innovation Lab at Griffith University who will present on ‘Safety Differently’
- Dr Fiona Kerr, Founder of The NeuroTech Institute who will present on the neuroscience of the impact of technology
- Kurt Fearnley AO, Paralympic Gold Medallist, who will present on nurturing a culture within the workplace that is accepting, supportive and resilient.
Delegates are also invited to join their industry peers at the Conference Dinner event on Tuesday 7 June and will have the opportunity to meet with leading industry organisations throughout the exhibition hall.
Visit our Conference website to view the program and purchase your early-bird tickets.