Find a workplace rehabilitation provider
Use our directory of approved rehabilitation providers as part of your workplace rehabilitation management for employees with an injury or illness.
Our provider directory explained
This directory lists providers approved by Comcare who provide workplace rehabilitation services and programs to Comcare scheme employers.
Work rehabilitation providers:
- are organisations or people with suitable qualifications in allied health and expertise in occupational rehabilitation
- work with employees and medical practitioners to support recovery following a work-related injury and achieve a safe and early return to work.
If you are an approved rehabilitation provider and notice some information has changed, you can update your directory entry details. If you would like to operate in the Comcare scheme, see more information about how to apply to Comcare for approval and renewal.
Find a provider
Select a type of service and/or a location where the service is provided.
Browse the list of providers by name
- ACCELERATE Occupational Rehabilitation - ACT
- ACCELERATE Occupational Rehabilitation - NSW
- Activ8 Mind - SA, VIC and ACT
- Active Occupational Health Services - NSW
- ACTSAFE Australia Pty Ltd - ACT
- Acumen - (Generation Health)
- APM WorkCare (Advanced Personnel Management) National
- Ascent Rehabilitation
- At Work Occupational Health and Safety Pty Ltd
- Axis Injury Management - NSW
Enter search terms:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 366 979.
The information in the directory was provided by the workplace rehabilitation providers included and users should make their own inquiries to confirm the listed information.
Comcare does not accept responsibility for, nor guarantee or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or up to date.