This is Comcare's commitment to the standards of service you can expect from us. It also explains the steps you can take if our service standards are not met.
Comcare will deliver service excellence.
We will work proactively and professionally with our clients and partners to achieve quality outcomes for the Australian community.
Our clients and partners include:
- health professionals
- industry groups
- peak bodies and associations
- other service providers.
Comcare provides services as the national workers compensation and work health and safety authority.
- act with integrity and respect
- collaborate and innovate
- strive to have a positive impact.
We are responsive
When you contact Comcare seeking information, support, guidance or clarification, our commitment is to:
- answer telephone calls in a timely and prompt manner
- respond to email queries by the close of business the next working day
- respond to your written correspondence or service requests within 10 working days.
More complex issues can sometimes take longer to resolve. If your request is likely to take longer than usual, we will keep you informed of our progress and notify you in a timely manner.
We are transparent
- We are open and honest about our processes.
- We will provide consistent, clear and quality information.
- We will adhere to the privacy principles and the values of the Australian Public Service as well as all relevant Commonwealth legislation.
We are accountable
- We will take responsibility for our actions.
- We will clearly explain how we make decisions, as well as your rights to review or appeal those decisions.
How you can help us
You can assist us to deliver service excellence by:
- treating us with respect and courtesy so that we can deliver the best possible service to you
- being honest, open and transparent when dealing with us
- providing as much relevant and accurate information as possible in responding to our requests
- informing us as soon as possible of any changes to your personal details or when your
Provide us with feedback
We value your opinion and want to know what you think about the quality of our service. We will use your feedback to improve our services and products.
You can contact us at:
- Comcare, GPO Box 9905, Canberra ACT 2601
- for general enquiries please complete the Online Enquiry form
- if you want to speak to someone, please contact Comcare’s Contact Centre on 1300 366 979 between 8.30 am and 5 pm AEST Monday to Friday.
See Contact us for other ways you can make contact with us.