Transport Network Forum
About the forum
Join representatives from the road transport and logistics industry as we discuss work health and safety issues, and the latest initiatives to help manage risks, prevent injury and support workers.
Hosted by Comcare, the Transport Network Forum provides an opportunity for industry experts and peers to come together and talk through latest information and initiatives in risk management, prevention and early intervention.
If you would like to be invited to these upcoming or future forums, subscribe to the Transport Network Forum mailing list.
For any questions about the Transport Network Forum, please contact us at email@example.com.
The May 2023 forum covered case studies from transport and logistics organisations, an update on industry safety and wellbeing initiatives and a panel session featuring a range of industry representatives discussing unexpected and extreme events.
- View the presentation from the forum (PDF, 4.8 MB)
- Austroads Releases New Research and Guidance to Help Prevent Road Transport Suicide
- Look Beyond the Truck - Campaign Media Pack 2023
(PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Look Beyond the Truck - promotional flyer
(PDF, 3.0 MB)
- La Trobe University invitation - Study about managing psychosocial hazards in the transport network
(PDF, 107.4 KB)
The September 2022 forum covered the practical challenges of body stressing risk and psychosocial risk, worker involvement in the identification and management of risk, and the role and impact of safety culture.
- View the program for the forum (PDF, 298.1 KB)
- Information and resources on Psychosocial Hazards
- K&S Load Restraint Training Unit Video
The 19 May forum acknowledged the workers in the industry through a range of discussions regarding the challenges faced and lessons learnt, safety hazards and risks, and initiatives to help manage and prevent injury to workers.
For forum enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org