Employer survey project
This project aims to garner insights about Comcare’s employers’ attitudes, experiences and perceptions.
2023 survey highlights
Earlier this year we surveyed our Premium Paying and Self-insured Licensee employers about their experiences with Comcare.
- Around three quarters of employers are satisfied with Comcare, with 74% of Premium Payers and 77% of Licensees marking satisfied or very satisfied, with our courteous and professional staff being named as one of the factors driving this result.
- They gave their highest scores for our Education and Research and Workplace Health and Safety services.
- Satisfaction with staff in our Injury and Claims function increased by 5% in 2023.
- They noted improvements in how we explain licence fee calculations, workers’ compensation training along with how we provide advice about workplace health and safety matters.
The Employer Survey is run annually to ensure we’re meeting the needs of our employers and delivering on our mission to improve workplace health and safety, and support injured workers to recover and return to work.
The survey examines employer satisfaction with services from Comcare, including communication and support received.
It also asks employers about perceptions of the organisation and ways that Comcare can further support employers.
Comcare will use feedback from the survey to identify opportunities for improvement.
Other organisations involved
- APS agencies
- Delegated claims agencies
- Self-insured licensee organisations
For more information on this research project, please contact email@example.com.