More information on psychological health and safety
A collection of resources on psychological health and safety to help you meet your duties under the WHS Act.
See the mental health initiatives that Comcare is leading or is part of and visit the Office Safety Tool which has tips and guidance on a range of physical an psychosocial workplace hazards.
Psychological health and safety
- Work-related Psychological Health and Safety: A Systematic Approach to Meeting your Duties guide – Safe Work Australia
- Working Well: An Organisational Approach to Preventing Psychological Injury guide (PDF, 359.7 KB) – Comcare's guide to organisational health.
Hazards and risks
Work demands guidance
- Managing work demands checklist (PDF, 299.9 KB) is a starting point for employers, managers, supervisors, and workers to prevent and manage the risks of job demands.
- Practical guidance for Employers: Work demands set the standard (PDF, 4.5 MB) will help you understand and identify work-related stress, then proactively eliminate, reduce, and manage the risks to prevent harm to workers.
- Practical guidance for Managers and Supervisors: Work demands set the standard (PDF, 3.5 MB) will help supervisors understand and identify work-related stress, then take action to eliminate, reduce, and manage the risks to prevent harm to workers.
- Practical guidance for Workers: Work demands set the standard (PDF, 4.0 MB) will help workers understand work-related stress so they can report early issues and concerns and identify how harm can be prevented.
Page last reviewed: 15 December 2019